Balchem Foodservice Solutions
At Balchem Ingredient Solutions, we create new possibilities for our foodservice partners. Our solutions are large enough to serve your needs, yet flexible enough to customize and react to your expectations.
Look to us for innovative and on-trend product development and customization. We react quickly to your needs to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction with exceptional quality standards your customers can trust.
Balchem Foodservice Products
- Beverage Bases, For Juices, Tea, Lemonades, Agua Frescas (Concentrates or Ready To Serve)
- Smoothie Bases/Fruit Purees-We can help you create that signature smoothie or Cocktail
- Syrups, Sauces,Drizzles For Beverage/Dessert Toppers, Shakes, Cocktails/Mocktails, Coffee Drinks, Tea, etc.
- Kavla Cone Dips-Product can also be used in blending for beverage/shake to get that real particulate pieces look
- Dry Powders For Blended Beverages
- Fruit Fillings
Our approach allows our customers flexibility in customization for Limited Time Offers and recipe changes. We specialize in providing customized ingredients that meet your needs. We work with several flavor companies and can create an ingredient system with the unique flavor profile you desire.
Our Foodservice Applications team has a variety of foodservice equipment to properly design and test every formula created. We can be as traditional or innovative as desired when it comes to recipe ideas. Current Packaging for our foodservice division includes : half gallon and one gallon plastic jugs, pails 2.5 – 5.0 gallons, Bag In Box 2 to 5 gallon, #10 Can, 20 to 50 pound bags for our powder dry product. Larger package sizes available in totes and drums.
We work with multi -unit foodservice operators such as Quick Service, Fast Casual, Casual Dining, eating and drinking establishments. We have the capability and capacity to expand to suit your specific needs due to our unique manufacturing capabilities.
Batch Liquid Processing
- High and low shear mixing
- Homogenization to provide emulsification
- Pilot plant dedicated to product scale-up
- Powder blending and packaging – Including allergen control
- Spray drying
- Half and one-gallon plastic jugs
- Pails (2.5-5.0 gallons)
- Bag in Box (2 to 5 gallons)
- #10 Cans
- 20-50 pound bags (dry powder products)
- Larger package sizes available – totes, drums
Efficient production is key to getting your product to market as quickly as possible without sacrificing quality. To achieve this goal, you need a partner that has a production facility equipped with the capacity to produce the amount of product you need when you need it.
We have an 83,000 sq. ft. production facility along with a 40,000 sq. ft. warehouse with refrigerated/ambient and frozen storage.
Food Service Beverage Expansion-St Louis MO Plant
Here at Balchem, we’re constantly looking for ways to better serve our partners. That’s why we’ve invested our resources into foodservice beverage expansion to bring you a variety of new and improved foodservice capabilities. These include:
- An 18 station filler – 1/2 gallons per minute – 55 – 60
- Future capability will also include filling 16-oz, 750 mL and 1 L plastic bottles
- Dedicated processing vats
- Flexibility with smaller vats for LTO and niche items
A Trusted Partnership
As your partner in developing products with consumer appeal, we put safety first and are committed to excellence in our solutions and service. Our advanced solutions help enhance the food and drinks in which your end-consumers depend on for nourishment and enjoyment. We take this charge seriously and are here to enable our customers with customized solutions through our proprietary technologies, quality control and ingredient systems approach.
Foodservice needs are highly dependent on your needs. Contact us to start the conversation with our Foodservice team.
Cucumber Lime Agua Fresca – Per 16oz serving
- 6oz Ice
- 1 oz Cucumber Lime Syrup
- Fill with 9oz carbonated or non-carbonated water and stir
- Garnish with fresh mint or lime slice and serve
Raspberry Dragon Fruit Lemonade – Per 16oz serving
- 6oz ice
- 1oz Raspberry Dragon Fruit Syrup
- 9oz Lemonade
- Stir and serve
Caramel Cinnamon Roll-Iced Cold Brew Coffee – Per 16oz serving
- 6oz ice
- 1oz Caramel Cinnamon Roll Syrup
- 8oz cold brew coffee
- 1oz light cream
- Stir and serve
Pineapple Guava Smoothie – Per 16oz serving
- 6oz ice
- 8oz Pineapple Guava Puree
- 2oz low fat yogurt
- Blend until smooth and serve