Ingredient Solutions Systems
Current cGMP regulations require a more complex, traceable, and controlled manufacturing process.
This means that you need a partner with high-quality systems that are properly certified and follow correct food processing guidelines. That partner is Balchem Ingredient Solutions.
A Safe And Certified Partnership
In a fast-paced industry, it’s easy to overlook important details. Even though those details may not seem significant at the time, they could end up costing you a sizable amount of business down the line. After six decades in the industry, we’ve seen this happen firsthand. That’s why we take quality management so seriously and have dedicated so many countless hours and resources towards finding a solution.
Solutions are our thing and we’ve found that having a highly trained Quality Management Team dedicated to the highest level of standards is the way to go. This team is responsible for making sure that we meet proper certifications and strictly follow all guidelines outlined by the FDA.
Throughout every step of production, we closely monitor and inspect each stage in the product lifecycle — from raw materials utilized in production to final products and packaging of products. We also employ internal and external auditors to ensure that our clients are receiving the highest quality manufactured products available in the marketplace today.
We’re proud to be considered a safe and certified partner in the industry. Some of our certifications include:
- Food safety plans implemented in accordance with HACCP methods and regulatory requirements and certified by a third party auditing body.
- Quality plans and monitoring schemes identifying strict quality and safety controls certified by third-party auditing body (NSF for SQF 2000 Level III).
- Developed systems to assure safe quality products in accordance with product specifications and regulatory compliance.
- Balchem Ingredient Solutions demonstrates conformance to current cGMPs regulations in 21 CFR 111 for dietary supplements as audited by NSF International.
- Ongoing improvement activities to exceed customer and consumer confidence.
- Partnerships with customers and suppliers to assure quality and safety throughout the supply chain.
- NSF Registered GMP for Dietary Supplements and SQF 2000 Level III.
- Abides by Governing law adhering to 21 CFR part 111.
- Organic certified by QAI.
- Kosher and Halal certified.
- The system audited by NSF semi-annually in both factories.
- Annually FDA audited due to medical food status.
- Non-GMO verification.